If you are ready to pursue your degree in information technology, Globe University & Minnesota School of Business offer information technology degrees at the associate and bachelor’s levels. Our IT degrees can prepare you for job roles such as network support specialist; user and PC support specialist; and network, system or database administrator.
Whether you’re interested in an IT management role or in advancing your specialization in this field, our training can prepare you to take prepare you for a variety of industry IT certifications. We also offer 24/7 technical support for your coursework throughout your learning experience.
The following programs are offered in Information Technology:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Gain the skills employers want
- Highly-valued technical skills in your specialty
- Prepare for in-demand IT certifications
- Real-world IT applications
Online and on-site coursework fits your busy schedule
Whether you need the remote flexibility of an online information technology degree or prefer to attend your information technology courses on our campus, Globe University & Minnesota School of Business offer convenient options for your schedule.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Cyber Forensics
- Database Design and Implementation
- Information Security
- MS Applications I
- Network Administration and Security
- Operating Systems I – III