If you want to make a career out of caring for animals, consider Globe University’s veterinary technology programs.
Our 2-year degree can help prepare you for the world of animal care – vet clinics, animal research or wildlife rescue.
Globe University’s vet tech school can give you the hands-on learning needed to do everything from performing laboratory procedures to communicating with veterinarians and pet owners.
Why Vet Tech?
- Work with live animals
- Learn from instructors with industry experience
- Receive preparation for the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE)
- Practice your skills during hands-on classroom exercises
- Learn to help animals
Globe University offers the following veterinary technology degree:
Veterinary Technology Associate Degree Program
- Accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Work with live animals early in the program, perform laboratory procedures and learn how to communicate with vets and pet owners
- Get hands-on training from experienced instructors
If you love taking care of animals and have a passion for their well-being, check out Globe University’s vet tech programs.
Whether it’s pharmacology, surgical preparation, or animal care and nursing, our courses can prepare you with the skills you need to find a career in the field.
If you’re searching for accredited veterinary technician schools or have questions and would like to arrange a tour of a campus veterinary suite, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions.