With Globe University’s Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Veterinary Technology program, you can develop the skills you need to help animals live happier lives.
Our veterinary technology associate degree program gives you the chance to learn about assisting with veterinary surgery, caring for lab animals and how to communicate with pet owners.
Highlights of our vet tech associate degree program include:
- Work with animals at the start of the vet tech program
- Clinical training that gives you real-world experience
- Small class sizes and one-on-one attention
- Learn from instructors who are experienced veterinarians or veterinary technicians
- Use labs outfitted with professional equipment
Globe University’s associate degree in veterinary technology program is aimed at preparing students with an understanding of:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Veterinary pharmacology
- Small animal surgical assisting
Our vet tech program can teach you the basics of working in a clinic, along with technical skills in radiology, surgical preparation, patient recovery and nutritional management.
If you have a passion for helping animals, Globe University’s Associate degree in animal training program could be right for you.
Our classroom work covers:
- Laboratory skills
- Small animal dentistry
- Veterinary business practices
- Small animal diseases
If you are looking for an associate in vet tech program in Minnesota, Wisconsin or Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have questions, or would like to arrange a tour of a campus veterinary suite, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions.