Globe University believes that higher education should be accessible to those who want it. For this reason, we offer a number of scholarship opportunities to help students defray the costs of education.
Certain eligibility requirements apply for each scholarship program. Contact an admissions representative today or call 1-877-303-6060 to arrange a meeting with a financial aid representative.
See our high school scholarships and military scholarships pages for a closer look at these types of scholarships.
High School Scholarships
- Director’s Academic Scholarship: Receive up to $5,000 depending on your Wonderlic SLE score.
- High School Advantage Scholarship (juniors and seniors): High schools students who apply for admission to Globe University may be eligible to receive a scholarship to help cover the cost of tuition for one course per quarter prior to the student’s official start date at Globe University. Students may use the scholarship for up to seven terms, while meeting all other eligibility requirements.
- Forward Scholarship (juniors and seniors): Reduced per credit rate of $299 for high school juniors and seniors enrolled in a degree program.
- Unite for Success Scholarship (St. Cloud area seniors): Receive $1,000 in recognition of volunteer work/community service.
- President’s Scholarship: Receive up to $5,000 for enrolling in a degree program early on during your senior year.
- FIRST Scholarship (seniors): High school seniors who have participated on a “FIRST” Robotics Competition Team (FRC) or a “FIRST” Tech Challenge team (FTC) team could earn $2,000.
- Dream Act Scholarship: High school graduates with undocumented immigrant status may qualify for an award of 50 percent of their total program costs.
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship: Globe University offers a scholarship to active and retired military students, designed to reward military students for their service to our country. Award amounts vary depending on the number of credits the student is enrolled each quarter.
- Military Advantage Scholarship: Qualified military personnel who maintain a minimum credit load are eligible for a $480 scholarship.
- Active Duty Spouse and Dependent Scholarship: Spouses, domestic partners and dependents of active-duty or retired service members may be eligible for an award of $1,200 per quarter.
- Purple Heart Scholarship: If you are a wounded service member or family member of one who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, you may receive an award covering remaining tuition and fees after all other benefits have been applied. Graduate students must be registered for at least six graduate credits to be eligible for the quarter. Undergraduate student must be registered for at least 12 credits to be eligible for the quarter.
- International Scholarships: We offer a scholarship that will match any other scholarship an international student is eligible for outside of Globe University.
- Globe Education Network Scholarship Fund: $1,000 need-based scholarship for eligible, full-time, undergraduate students. This scholarship is funded by our community partners and managed by Scholarship America.
- Matching Scholarship: Doubles the value of private scholarships granted by businesses, civic associations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Business Alliance Scholarship: Eligible students may receive discounted tuition if their employers are a Business Alliance partner of Globe University.
- Community Service Scholarship: $2,000 award given by each campus.
- Educational User Experience (edUX) Scholarship: Full-time students are eligible for an award that helps fund the cost of an iPad™*.
- Business Management Emphasis Salon & Spa Scholarship: $2,000 for graduates of Minnesota School of Cosmetology.
- Dream Act Scholarship: 50 percent off program costs for undocumented immigrant graduates of Minnesota, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin high schools.
- Doctor of Business Administration Alumni Advantage Scholarship: Awarded to students who have graduated from Globe University/Minnesota School of Business MBA program and have accomplished high honors or honors in the program.
- GEN Workforce Scholarship: Recipients are eligible for a $480 scholarship for each quarter they are awarded funds from a workforce center.
- Hartford Degree Development Scholarship: Reduces tuition.
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Reimbursement for students taking certification examinations.
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship: Reduced tuition rate of $300/quarter-hour credit for employed medical assistants interested in taking MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam.
- Peace/Police Officer Scholarship: Current or retired police officers enrolled in the associate/bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's in management with criminal justice emphasis programs may be eligible for this scholarship in varied amounts.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship: Adults age 62+ may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to 4 courses).
It is important to note that certain eligibility requirements apply for each scholarship program. Our financial aid representatives can help you determine eligibility requirements for each scholarship. Call 1-877-303-6060 to set up an appointment or send us a request for more information.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, Mac, MacBook, and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iBookstore is a service mark of Apple Inc. Programs may vary by campus.