Accounting Careers = Bright Futures
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states it simply. The career outlook for accountants is excellent:
- Accounting job opportunities should be favorable.
- Those who have earned professional recognition through certification or licensure ... enjoy the best prospects.
- Much faster than average employment growth [is expected].*
Interested? Contact Globe University for information on accounting degree programs, or read on for more about accounting jobs and careers.
Accounting jobs and career fields
Employers include private and public companies; federal, state and local governments; and individual clients. There are four major accounting careers:
- Public accountants, including CPAs, provide various accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services for individual and corporate clients.
- Management accountants are corporate employees who record and analyze financial information on their employers’ companies.
Preparing for an accounting career
Globe University offers online and on-campus accounting programs that prepare students to take advantage of those opportunities. A representative will be happy to help you evaluate the accounting job outlook, your educational options and placement rates for graduates of our school. Contact college admissions for more information.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition.