Forensic Accounting Degree Program
Combine accounting, criminal justice, information technology and legal studies and you have one of the hottest career fields today—forensic accounting. Simply defined, a forensic accountant investigates fraudulent and illegal practices in any business or government agency. Some of the highest paid accounting careers today are in forensic accounting.
Our unique 4-year bachelor's degree program will provide the skills you need to investigate fraud, detect risk and recommend protective measures to individuals and organizations. Forensic accountants are employed by insurers, banks, major accounting firms, large corporations, law firms and government.
Bachelor of Science in Forensic Accounting: Highlights
Our program is multi-disciplinary, drawing from multiple fields to prepare students for this specialized career field.
- Multiple accounting courses provide a solid accounting background and include preparation for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam.
- Business courses include business law, finance and fraud examination.
- Criminal justice courses include investigation processes and procedures.
- Technology courses include information security, data and networks, and cyber forensics
- Legal courses include a study of American legal systems
Offered on campus and online, the 4-year degree in forensic accounting can be completed in 36 months of full-time study.
Learn hands-on skills from our experienced faculty. Faculty members have professional experience and use real world examples in the classroom.
Investigate and provide expert feedback on:
- Money laundering
- Misuse of company funds
- Divorce disputes
- Personal injury suits
- Tax investigations
- Bankruptcy proceedings
Investigate a degree in forensic accounting from Globe University and get started on your career!
About our accredited college and the forensic accounting degree
Globe University is nationally accredited by ACICS. Please call 1-877-655-7676 for information about the program, our school or careers in forensic accounting.