Bachelor of Business Administration
The bachelor of business administration is one of the most flexible, practical degrees. Studies range from accounting and marketing to communications and operations. As a graduate, you will be prepared for opportunities in every industry and type of organization.
Bachelor of Business Administration program features
- Choose day, evening or online classes.
- Instructors are business professionals.
- Accelerate your program with year-round study and earn the 4-year degree in 36 months.
- Acquire experience and professional relationships through applied-learning and business-club projects.
- Learn more about the bachelor's in business administration.
Earn your degree at a historic business school
Established in 1885, Globe University was one of the Midwest's first business schools. Today Globe is a respected and nationally accredited university, a member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Choosing a business program
When selecting a four-year business administration program, consider your anticipated earning power and job satisfaction in light of the cost of college. The information below may help:
One of our representatives will be happy to answer any questions about our program, financial aid or career outlooks in business. We invite you to contact admissions or call 1-877-303-6060 for more information.