Bachelor of Business Administration
The bachelor of business administration is one of the most flexible, practical degrees available. This degree opens opportunities in all industries.
The bachelor of business administration degree builds from basic business skills up to specific employer demanded knowledge. Studies range from accounting and marketing to communications and operations. In depth courses in business analysis, strategic planning, project management and fraud examination prepare graduates for the ever changing global business climate.
As a graduate, you will be prepared for opportunities in every industry and type of organization from a corporation to starting your own business.
Bachelor of Business Administration program features
- Choose day, evening or online classes to work around your schedule.
- Instructors are business professionals providing in depth knowledge as well as networking opportunities.
- Curriculum developed with employer input to give students the needed skills for employment.
- Focus on hands on, real world examples in courses.
- Accelerate your program with year-round study and earn the 4-year degree in 36 months.
- Acquire experience and professional relationships through applied-learning and business-club projects.
- Career placement assistance throughout your career.
- Learn more about the bachelor's in business administration.
Earn your degree at a recognized business school
Established in 1885, Globe University was one of the Midwest's first business schools. Today Globe is a respected and nationally accredited university, a member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Choosing a business program
When selecting a four-year business administration program, consider your anticipated earning power and job satisfaction in light of the cost of college. The information below may help:
One of our representatives will be happy to answer any questions about our program, financial aid or career outlooks in business. We invite you to contact admissions or call 1-877-303-6060 for more information.