Salan & Spa Management: 2-year Business Degree
As a licensed cosmetologist, you know the industry from the bottom up. And you have seen how important the front desk, sales support and suppliers are to the success of a salon. How can you pull that knowledge together and move forward in your career? With an associate degree in business management: salon and spa management from Globe University.
Highlights of the associate degree program
- Receive college credit for cosmetology training from an approved beauty / esthetician school and reduce the cost of your degree by as much as half. (Contact admissions to arrange a free transcript review.)
- Earn your degree in just nine months of study, online or on campus.
- Get practical training in business communications, customer service strategies, small business management and Microsoft Office Professional computer software.
- Select general education courses to expand your knowledge of cultures, science, art and communications.
- Minnesota School of Cosmetology graduates may qualify for our Cosmetology Business Scholarship, $2000 toward your degree!
- Learn more about the associate degree.
You may be interested in the following information about opportunities in the salon industry and about our college:
If you have questions about the associate degree or our beauty school, total costs of the program, or career outlooks in the salon industry, please call toll-free: 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions. A representative will be happy to help.