MBA Finance Program
Globe University offers, within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program, an elective emphasis in finance. MBA core studies are complemented by advanced MBA finance coursework in the management and analysis of financial data and the accountability of financial managers in volatile markets. Coursework in the finance MBA includes case studies of financial solutions developed for public and private organizations and simulate future outcomes by changing key variables.
The MBA finance emphasis
Core MBA studies
- Fiscal Resources Management I
- Financial Reporting: Contemporary and Emerging Issues
- Financial Data/Statistics Management
- Investment Portfolios: Forecasting and Accountability
- Case Studies in Financial Analyses
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and Law
- Case Studies in Human Resource Management
taken by all students address global management and development of a business plan or project.
If a finance MBA sounds exciting, why not learn more?
If you have questions about the MBA degree program, career opportunities in finance, or Globe University, please request information or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.