MBA Human Resource Emphasis
Within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, Globe University offers an elective MBA Human Resource emphasis. MBA core studies are complemented by coursework that focuses on issues in human resource management.
Courses in the human resources emphasis
- Fiscal Resources: Impact on Management
- Legal Information Management
- Human Capital: Two-sided Accountability
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and law
- Case Studies in Marketing Management
- Case Studies in Human Resource Management
If you would like more information about career opportunities in human resource management, the MBA degree program or Globe University, please request information by email or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.