Legal Administration MBA Emphasis
Globe University offers, within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program, an elective emphasis in legal administration. MBA core studies are enhanced by coursework that addresses issues critical to law firms and corporate legal departments.
The legal administration emphasis
- Fiscal Resources: Impact on Management
- Legal Information Management
- Legal Research: Administration and Accountability
- Case Studies in Legal Administrative Management
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and Law
- Case Studies in Human Resource Management
Core MBA studies include development of a business plan or project.
If you have questions about career opportunities in legal management, the MBA degree program, or Globe University, request information
through this site, or call l 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.