Public Administration MBA Emphasis
Globe University offers, within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, an emphasis in public administration. MBA core studies are complemented by studies of government programs and policies and simulations of alternate outcomes based on changes in political and social climate. The program is offered online and at various campuses.
Courses in the public administration emphasis
Core MBA studies, including development of a business plan or project, are complemented by the following courses:
- Fiscal Resources: Impact on Management
- Legal Information Management
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and Law
- Case Studies in Human Resource Management
- Public Policy Administration and Accountability
- Case Studies in Public Administration
Contact us for more information
If you have questions about the MBA degree program, careers in public administration or Globe University, please request information through this site or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.