MBA Technology Management Emphasis
Globe University offers, within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, a technology MBA emphasis. MBA core studies are complemented by coursework focused on issues critical to management of corporate and independent information technology services.
The MBA technology management emphasis
In addition to core MBA studies, the program includes the following courses:
- Fiscal Resources Management I
- Information Technology Systems Management
- Case Studies in IT Security management and Ethics
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Case Studies in IT Personnel Management
- Quality Control: Systems and Accountability
- Case Studies in Operations Management
- Applications in Project Management
If you are interested in studies in technology management, the MBA degree program or Globe University, please request information through this site or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.