Interactive Media & Graphic Design Courses
What do you need to be a successful graphic designer? Talent, strong artistic and technical skills—and business savvy. Business? Yes, this is about making a living with your art. At Globe University, our curriculum is designed with your success in mind.
Interactive media and graphic design 2-year degree
- Work on teams as you develop creative solutions for business problems.
- Develop a strong portfolio and prepare to present it to employers and clients.
- Hone your talent with classes in conceptual drawing and design, color theory, digital imaging, page layout and more.
- Master standard applications and skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Learn more about the associate degree from our graphic & web design school…
Costs and benefits of attending a graphic & web design school
When evaluating interactive media and graphic design degree programs, weigh your anticipated earning power and lifestyle satisfaction against the cost of school after financial aid. You may be interested in the information below. One of our representatives will be happy to provide additional information and discuss your options.
We invite you to contact admissions or call 1-877-303-6060 with any questions or to arrange a free career-planning meeting.