Degrees for Careers in Health Science
Are you considering a career in health care, wellness, animal and equine science, or veterinary technology? Globe University offers health science degrees in rapidly growing fields with outstanding opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Prepare for a career you will love. Call 1-877-303-6060 today for more information.
Health degree and diploma programs
Please contact admissions for information on availability of a program at a particular campus. Several of the following programs are also offered through our online college.
- Animal & Equine Science (AAS). Learn horsemanship—and the business and science sides of this field
- Health Care Management (MS, BS). Make a difference as a manager, administrator or policy maker in a public or private organization.
- Health Fitness (Master's, BS, AAS). Bring your clients to optimal health and wellness with science-based, cutting-edge techniques.
- Massage Therapy (AAS, Diploma). Use ancient and contemporary techniques, including Swedish, Thai and deep tissue massage therapy, to relieve stress and pain.
- Medical Administrative Assistant (AAS, Diploma). Support a team of professionals in your role as a medical secretary or office manager.
- Medical Assistant (AAS). Work closely with a physician, providing patient care in a clinical setting.
- Nursing (BSN). Earn your BSN in just three years and prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam required for licensure.
- Veterinary Technology (BS, AAS). Apply scientific knowledge and hands-on training as you care for the animals you love.
More about healthcare degree programs
Find a program that suits your style and will help you achieve your goals. Call toll-free 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions to get more information. A representative will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a campus tour.