Health Care Management
Make a difference with a bachelor's or master's degree
The healthcare sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the United States. The Affordable Care Act combined with an aging population and advances in technology have made healthcare a dynamic career field. The healthcare field is growing and changing at an increasing pace. Managers with the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changes are in demand at all levels.
Qualified professionals are needed to plan, direct and coordinate medical, business, and health services in clinics, hospitals, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and government agencies. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts faster than average growth (22%) for healthcare managers through 2020.
The health care industry and the people it serves face challenges in the coming years. Organizations will need strong, forward-thinking leadership to ensure organized, collaborative and high quality services are available to a growing population.
Globe University recognizes this need and works with employers and industry leaders to ensure our curriculum provides the skills and knowledge needed to develop leaders to meet the challenges of today and be ready for the opportunities of tomorrow.
Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions for information about healthcare management program availability at a specific campus.
What can you do with a Healthcare Management degree?
A degree in healthcare management enables business-minded professionals to excel in this growing market. Healthcare education opens the doors to many job possibilities. Hospitals, health care providers, insurance companies, labs and others in the field need administrators, managers and other professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to meet the changes ahead.
Well trained healthcare managers work to ensure patients are treated in modern facilities, with compassionate treatment resulting in a positive healthcare experience. A degree in healthcare management combines a business background with the healthcare knowledge needed for possible careers in:
- Supervision and Management
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Accounting and Finance
- Health Care Strategy and Planning
- Health Services Management
- Health Information Technology
- Health Care Project Management
Take the first step toward a career in health care management. Call toll-free: 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions
today for more information.
Healthcare Management Degrees
We offer a variety of healthcare degree choices to meet the various needs within the healthcare field:
Our bachelor’s degree in healthcare management blends business basics with healthcare specifics. We offer 5 different concentrations to choose from:
- Health Care Administration/Human Resources – includes in depth human resources classes as well as medical administration courses.
- Accounting and Finance – includes higher level business, accounting and finance courses for the healthcare industry
- Information Technology – includes database design and implementation as well as information security and programming
- Marketing and Sales – gain service as well as internet marketing skills
- Management and Leadership – courses in entrepreneurship, project and operations management
Our master’s degree in management with an emphasis in health care management provides the knowledge to move into the upper levels of healthcare management. This program focuses on effective, research-based models, strategies and solutions.
Highlights of our healthcare degrees
- Our small class sizes ensure you get personal attention. Don’t get lost in the crowd!
- Our instructors have real world experience in the field that they bring into the classroom.
- We work with employers to keep our programs up to date and ensure we are providing the skills needed in today’s career field.
- All of our classes are offered online or on campus, giving you the flexibility to take classes online, on campus or a combination of the two. Make your education fit your schedule!
- Career services for life. We have integrated career skills into our curriculum including soft skills, interview skills and resume writing. Our career services professionals will assist in your job search needs.
One of our representatives will be happy to answer your questions about our programs. Please call 877-303-6060 or contact admissions
and let us know how we can help.