Healthcare Management Degree
Equip yourself with leadership skills for the health care industry. The bachelor's in healthcare management degree program at Globe University covers business, communication and industry issues. You will investigate health care policy and law, U.S. health systems and case studies in health care administration. As a graduate, you will be prepared to launch your career with a policy-making organization, insurer, health care provider or related organization.
4-year healthcare management degree
You will study health care issues from a management perspective, exploring topics in public health, long-term care, hospital administration, and more.
- Concentrate your studies in one of these areas: health care administration/HR, accounting and finance, IT, marketing and sales, or management and leadersip.
- Develop leadership and networking skills that will help you manage effectively.
- Complete general education electives to improve critical thinking and communication skills.
- Take classes online or at a school near you, or traditional and online courses.
- Accelerate your program with year-round classes, earning the 4-year degree in 36 months.
- Learn more…
Choosing a bachelor's degree program
When evaluating the overall value of the bachelor’s in healthcare management degree program, consider your career goals, economic situation and earning potential for graduates. You may find the following information useful:
One of our representatives will be happy to answer your questions and discuss alternatives. Please call 877-303-6060 or contact admissions and let us know how we can help.