Health Fitness: 2-year Personal Trainer Degree
Globe University offers a 2-year degree for personal trainers, wellness coaches and other fitness specialists: the Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Health Fitness Specialist. The degree program provides a solid foundation in exercise science, with a focus on designing customized programs for diverse clients.
Highlights of the AAS in Health Fitness program
- Gain a holistic view of health fitness by studying physiology, fitness analysis, exercise prescription, kinesiology, biomechanics, medical terminology and general nutrition.
- Learn business communications skills that make health fitness organizations successful.
- Take classes online or at a college campus near you.
- Finish this “2-year” program in just 21 months of full-time study and be ready for employment as a personal trainer, wellness coordinator or other fitness specialist.
- Transfer the associate degree coursework into the bachelor's in health fitness degree program.
- Learn more…
Need flexibility? Enroll in online personal training classes
Globe University serves students across the nation through our online health fitness programs. As an online student, you will participate in audio clinics and webinars and benefit from presentations by world-renowned trainers. The program includes a hands-on internship.
Choosing a program
Bachelor's or 2-year? Online or on-campus? And, which college for your degree? The following information may help you make important decisions:
Globe University is committed to promoting professionalism in the fitness and wellness industry. We will be happy to provide more information on our programs, including job placement statistics. Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions to learn more.