Want to become a Personal Trainer?
Have you ever asked yourself how to become a personal trainer? Well, the field has gotten competitive and clients and employers demand expert knowledge of their personal fitness trainer. We at Globe University offer a number of health fitness related programs such as our Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness Specialist. In this industry leading 4-year program you will learn everything you need to become a highly skilled personal trainer.
NEW OPTION! Now earn a professional certification from Life Time Fitness
Through a partnership with Life Time Academy, the premier state-licensed academic division of Life Time - The Healthy Way of Life Company, you can earn a Life Time Academy certification while completing your degree. Students attending Globe’s Woodbury campus are eligible to complete this option. Program classes will be taken at the St. Louis Park Life Time Fitness Facility and are equivalent to classes within the Life Time Academy certification.
The 4-year sports training & exercise science program
Using materials from world-class experts, and working with instructors with solid experience, you will:
- Apply the principles of exercise science in a variety of health and wellness settings.
- Create exercise prescriptions tailored to your clients’ needs.
- Enhance core fitness coursework with advanced training in kinesiology, biomechanics and more.
- Choose electives from MATTM (Muscles Activation Techniques) jumpstart and RTS certification seminars or business courses.
- Have the option of accelerating this 4-year program with year-round classes, graduating in 36 months.
- Learn more…
Quick links: more on health fitness training
Call today to learn more
Now that you know how to become a personal trainer you may want to learn more about the bachelor’s degree program in health fitness specialist. Please Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions with any questions you may have and a representative will happily make sure you get the answers.