Associate Degree in Massage Therapist
At Globe University, you can carry your massage therapy training one step beyond the technical diploma. Our 2-year college degree program provides even richer preparation for this rewarding field.
About the associate degree program
- In addition to all techniques included in the Massage Therapy Diploma program, study craniosacral/lymphatic drainage therapies.
- Study exercise physiology, to better understand the source of pain for your active clients.
- Communications, social science, natural science and humanities courses will provide knowledge of diverse cultures and help you practice interpersonal skills.
- Complete this program in 18 months of continuous study.
- Learn more…
Certification and licensure
Our massage therapy graduates are eligible for industry certification or licensure examinations, including the following:
- The National Certification Exam of Therapeutic Massage (NCETM)
- The National Certification Exam of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCETMB)
- Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam (MBLEx)
The following information will help you with your college and career planning:
Learn more about training at our massage therapist school
Think you would like to become a massage therapist? Call us at 1-877-303-6060 or request information today. We can answer your questions, discuss career outlooks and schedule a tour of our massage facilities.
*Pursuant to statute 460.06(2) of Wisconsin ACT 355, Globe University massage therapy students enrolled at Wisconsin campuses are not eligible to be considered a graduate until they have taken and passed the Wisconsin State Law exam.