Earn a Massage Therapy Training Diploma in Just 12 Months
If you want to focus exclusively on skills you will use every day in your career as a massage therapist, consider our Massage Therapy Diploma program. Graduate in just 12 months, prepared to give your clients the quality of service they deserve.
About the diploma program
- Instructors are experienced therapists.
- You will receive extensive supervised practice in the classroom and public massage therapy training clinics.
- Techniques include Swedish, Thai, special populations, sports, deep tissue/trigger point, and hot stone massage; myofascial release and energy work.
- Science courses such as kinesiology, anatomy and physiology will increase your understanding of the human body.
- Learn business principles that will help you manage your own massage practice or a spa.
- Add experience to your resume with a clinical practicum.
- Learn more…
Massage therapy certification and licensure
Graduates of this program* are prepared for massage certification and licensure exams. They are also eligible to join professional associations such as the Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) and the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
Planning for college and careers
When selecting a massage therapy training program, consider your career goals, costs after financial aid and the job market. The following information may be useful:
Learn more today
Start on the path to becoming a massage therapist. Call us at 1-877-303-6060 or request more information. Want a campus tour? We’ll schedule a visit to a school near you so you can see our massage facilities in person. You may also want to get more information about careers in massage.
*Pursuant to statute 460.06(2) of Wisconsin ACT 355, Globe University massage therapy students enrolled at Wisconsin campuses are not eligible to be considered a graduate until they have taken and passed the Wisconsin State Law exam.