Hands-on Veterinary Technology Training
In the veterinary technology associate degree program at Globe University, students work with live animals from the first weeks of the two-year program. Every skill is practiced in the classroom and during a real-world externship. And small classes mean one-on-one assistance from faculty.
Associate degree program highlights
- Practice dentistry, anesthesiology, animal nursing care, drawing blood and other lab work.
- Study topics like anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, veterinary business practices and more.
- Have experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians as your instructors.
- Prepare to help pet owners provide the best care.
- Learn more about our vet tech training.
Earn an associate degree from an accredited school
Globe University is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. This is an assurance of quality for our students and the employers who hire them. It also means qualifying students are eligible for federal financial aid. Check with your campus for information on vet tech program accreditation.
Planning for college and your career as a vet tech
The following information may be helpful to you during the career planning and college selection process:
If you have questions or would like to arrange a tour of a campus veterinary suite, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions. We'd love to show you around!