Become a Paralegal with an Associate Degree
If you are considering a career as a paralegal, a two-year degree is an excellent way to start because it provides you with the necessary skills to succeed in a short timeframe. Globe University's Associate in Applied Science in Paralegal degree program was designed in collaboration with legal employers, in order to prepare you to stand out in the job market.
Associate degree features
- Paralegal skills practiced in the classroom and during the externship include legal research, Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, legal writing, Microsoft Office Pro, interviewing, and litigation preparation.
- Legal specialty classes include real estate, torts, criminal law, contracts, family law, probate and bankruptcy.
- All faculty are experienced attorneys or paralegals.
- Day, evening and online paralegal classes provide exceptional flexibility.
- Our Career services include personal job-search assistance for students & graduates for life!
Choosing a college and degree program
When choosing a paralegal degree program,consider issues such as financial aid, college accreditation, career prospects for graduates and whether you will have a strong skill set when you graduate. The following information may be helpful to determine how to become a paralegal student:
Do you have any questions in how to become a paralegal?
We will be happy to provide more information about our program, our school or the paralegal profession. Call us at 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions with questions or for assistance.