Get your bachelor's paralegal degree
Many law firms and corporations require a candidate for a paralegal position to have a bachelor's paralegal degree--and a specific set of skills and experience. Our Bachelor of Science in Paralegal degree program is designed in collaboration with legal employers. Upon graduation with a paralegal degree from Globe University, you will have all the skills necessary to succeed as a paralegal.
Features of the bachelor's in paralegal
- Advanced studies include alternative dispute resolution, interviewing and investigation, litigation, torts and legal research.
- Electives include fraud examination, cyber forensics, organizational behavior, accounting and medical terminology.
- The program includes a paralegal internship.
- Courses are offered day and evening at every campus location and through our online college.
- You will be prepared for a wide range of career prospects in legal services.
- Learn more about the bachelor's degree in paralegal.
History, accreditation & a personal approach to education
Globe University, established in 1885, has a long history as a provider of higher education. Our college is nationally accredited, a member of Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools. We provide individual financial aid and academic planning sessions, as well as lifelong job-search assistance.
If you have any questions about our paralegal degrees, or in case you want to schedule a personal tour of a campus, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with a top notch paralegal degree!