Music Business Major
If the entertainment scene is your natural habitat, don’t settle for a day job. The associate in music business degree program* at Globe University will provide the tools for a career in music management—you provide the passion.
Music business Major highlights
Faculty with outstanding credentials will teach solid business skills for the music industry:
- An intro to audio production, so you understand how the studio can enhance an artist’s talent
- Copyrights and publishing, to protect your clients and yourself
- Networking and self-promotion, to build your independent business
- Artist management, putting talent out where it can be heard
- Reading trends to stay ahead in the recording industry
- Managing music for radio and TV stations
- Advertising, promoting and marketing your services and your clients' talent
Choosing a music production degree program
Is an music business major a good investment? Will the program provide the skills and contacts you need to achieve your dream? Will you get a job after graduation? The following may help - in a nutshell: absolutely. For more detailed information:
We want you to make the best college decision. One of our representatives will be happy to answer questions and discuss your career in the music and entertainment industry. Just call us toll-free at 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions to schedule a visit to our music studios and meet some of our staff. It is possible to live your dream!
*The 2-year degree in music business is only offered at Globe University-Madison East.