Bachelor of Science in Nursing - BSN
More and more, the bachelor of science in nursing - also known as BSN - extends beyond the hospital walls and into the community. The bachelor’s in nursing program at our affiliate school, Minnesota School of Business-Richfield, provides rigorous preparation for holistic nursing and professional leadership in a wide range of settings.
The BSN nursing program at the Richfield campus is approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One DuPont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington, D.C., 20036, 202-887-6791.
Bachelor's in nursing program highlights
Begin the program in either January or July, and take nursing classes starting in your first quarter. You will work closely with nursing mentors from early in the program through graduation.
- Earn your BSN nursing degree in just 3 years of year-round study instead of 4.
- Receive extensive academic support.
- Prepare for clinicals with practice on state-of-the-art simulators.
- Explore the profession through experiential learning in diverse settings: hospitals, hospice, schools, clinics and prisons.
- Study topics like holistic end of life care, community health nursing, pharmacology, care of children and critically ill patients, and family health.
- Prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam required for licensure as a registered nurse.
- Learn more…
BSN Nursing program admission requirements and seminar
If you are interested in applying for the bachelor of science in nursing program, we strongly encourage you to attend a free, informational nursing seminar.
Find out more about the BSN nursing program today
A representative will be happy to provide more information about nursing careers and the bachelor’s in nursing program, or walk you through the admissions and financial aid processes. Call us today at 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions. We also invite you to visit the Minnesota School of Business website and see related consumer information.