Collaboration of Globe & NTI: Architecture Design
Developed in collaboration with Northwest Technical Institute (NTI), the architecture design program at Globe University provides artistic, technical and business training requested by commercial and residential architecture firms. As a graduate, you will be ready for the following responsibilities:
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to create models from architectural concepts
- Produce accurate working drawings so that structures meet industry standards and building codes
- Calculate material quantities and costs so projects are completed within budget
- Follow environmental standards in LEED design
- Create 2D and 3D models with Revit.
Two-year architectural drafting and design degree
Year-round course offerings mean the following two-year program can be completed in 21 months:
As a career-focused institution, it is our goal to help you get the job you want as quickly as you can. Call 1-877-303-6060 or request information today and learn more about careers in architecture drafting and design, the associate degree program, or our college.