Associate Degree: Get Top IT Training
Globe University offers an Associate in Applied Science in Information Technology (IT) degree. If you want quick, comprehensive IT training for a career in Information technology, this is the program for you. This two-year degree program provides hands-on training in employer-requested skills—and you can complete the program in just 18 months of full-time study.
IT training & degree program highlights
All of our IT training & programs are developed in consultation with employers and industry professionals. The associate program meets the needs of today’s job market by introducing students to the fundamentals of operating systems, networking, security and database technologies:
- Get on-on-one attention from instructors in small classes.
- Learn from instructors who have experience practicing what they teach.
- Study topics like customer services strategies, computer fundamentals, ethics, scripting and more.
- Take classes online or on campus.
- Prepare for nationally recognized industry certification exams offered by Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Learn more...
Planning for college and a career in information technology
What is important to you in an IT program? Small classes, where you get personal attention from instructors? Online options? Credit for your industry certifications? And of course, value for your dollar? The following information may help:
We will be happy to provide more information about our IT training as well as career opportunities. Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions to request information or begin the application process.