Focus Your IT Studies on Server Administration
Prepare to become a system engineer and provide support for database servers, web servers, server operating systems and virtual solutions. You can, by earning a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with an emphasis in server administration from Globe University.
The server administration emphasis in the bachelor’s program builds on a foundation that includes database management, networking, programming and operating systems:
- Study database server administration, network application services, virtual solutions and web servers.
- Work with an industry-leading database server to install, replicate and carry out common administrative and maintenance tasks.
- Prepare for the MCTS Guide to Configuring Microsoft Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure certification.
Other bachelor’s degree program highlights include:
- Receive one-on-one attention from instructors with years of field experience
- Apply your skills in small, hands-on classes
- Take courses online or on campus
- Prepare for industry certification exams in many IT courses—Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Learn more…
Visit us today
We’d love to show you around our state-of-art campus and answer your questions. We can tell you more about the bachelor’s in IT program, admissions process and career outlooks. Call us at 1-877-303-6060 or send us a request for more information.