IT Degree - Online IT Training Made Easy
Globe University offers not just online it training but real online associate and bachelor’s degree programs in information technology. This distance-learning option offers the maximum in flexibility—attend class on your own schedule and complete coursework anywhere with an internet connection. If you have a bachelor’s degree and want to add management training to your skill set, our master’s in management degree program with an IT emphasis may be the right choice for you.
Online IT training highlights
Our online IT degree programs train students for rewarding careers as IT professionals.
- Online courses offer the same high-quality instruction as on-campus classes.
- Instructors have years of IT training experience.
- Courses can be accessed 24/7.
- Technical support is available seven days a week.
- On-campus resources—library, computer labs, job fairs, advising, etc.—are open to online students.
- Offered by our business school, the Master of Science in Management degree has an emphasis for the IT manager. If you have a bachelor’s degree and experience in a computing field, this program will prepare you for advancement.
- The information technology bachelor’s degree program allows you to focus your studies in one of these emphases: Networking and Security, and Server Administration.
- The IT associate degree program can be completed in 18 months of full-time study. Enroll in this program and get fundamental training in software development, networking, security and database design.
Don’t wait. Contact us today
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the enrollment process, our online IT training or careers in information technology or our online degree programs. Call us at 1-877-303-6060 or contact college admissions for more information.