Earn a College Degree
And watch your earning potential grow. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, on the average, workers with bachelor’s degrees earn 65% more, and those with associate degrees 25% more, than those with no college degree. That’s as much as a million dollars over a lifetime.*
Call 1-877-303-6060 today and write your ticket for success.
On-campus and online college degree programs
Globe University offers over 40 college-degree and diploma programs, each providing skills valued by employers in business, accounting, health and wellness, medical, animal science, animal and equine science, veterinary technology, legal, technology or creative fields.
Fields of study
Some of our students will have jobs that do not yet exist; others will apply contemporary skills to classic professions. We prepare them to succeed in this rapidly changing employment market. Programs fall into five general career fields:
- Business: accounting, forensic accounting, business administration, tax consulting, business management, finance, marketing, human resources, sales, hospitality management, agricultural business, salon & spa management, internet marketing, logistics management
- Creative media: digital video and media production, interactive media and graphic design
- Health science: massage therapy, medical assisting, health care management, health fitness, animal and equine science, veterinary technology, medical administrative assistant, nursing
- Technology: database, game design, network security, server administration, architectural and engineering drafting and design, mechanical engineering
- Legal science: criminal justice, paralegal, legal administrative assistant
Choosing a college and selecting a degree program are important steps. We encourage you to call toll-free: 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions for more information about any program or degree before enrolling.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor - Employment Projections