Traditional and Online Master’s Degree Programs
In many organizations, a master's degree is a minimum prerequisite for advancement to mid- or upper-level management. Globe University offers on-campus and online graduate programs that prepare working professionals for corporate advancement and management of entrepreneurial ventures.
Master's degree programs are offered online and at select campus locations. A full schedule of classes is offered year-round, allowing a student to complete the program in just 18 months. A student can select electives to create a custom MBA choose from various emphases.
Select an emphasis from the list below. You may also pursue your MBA as the first step toward completing your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program.
Choose an emphasis:
"Globe has given me the confidence to pursue a career in upper management in my industry. The instructors are knowledgeable and conduct themselves professionally while making my goal of attaining an MBA a reality."Victor Quinones | 2010 MBA
More about master's degree programs
- Compare the MSM to the MBA
- Students in master's degree programs are encouraged to apply principles of leadership in their workplaces, acquiring valuable managerial experience.
- International students may qualify for work authorizations soon after arriving in the United States.
- Many students receive credit for work experience. There are no charges for that credit, for evaluation of the experience, or for evaluation of transcripts for transfer credit. Please call toll-free, 1-877-303-6060, and ask to speak with the Dean of Graduate Studies for information on the application process.
- New master's students may be accepted to the program during week one or week six of each quarter. Contact admissions for the next start date.