Globe University offers an array of college degree programs that can help you jump-start your career.
Our courses are taught by instructors with industry experience, and Globe University’s multiple locations and online classes give you a variety of opportunities to earn your degree.
For more information, call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions.
Campus and Online College Degree Programs
We offer more than 30 accredited university degrees as well as diplomas, certificates and programs, each tailored to your needs as a student and future employee.
Globe University’s courses prepare you for jobs in business, accounting, health and wellness, the medical field, animal science, veterinary technology, legal studies, and technology:
Fields of Study at Globe University
We prepare students to succeed in a rapidly changing employment market.
Globe University’s programs fall into five general career fields:
- Business: accounting, forensic accounting, business administration, tax consulting, business management, finance, marketing, human resources, sales, hospitality management, agricultural business, salon and spa management, internet marketing, logistics management
- Health science: massage therapy, medical assisting, health care management, health fitness, medical administrative assistant, nursing
- Animal science: veterinary technology, animal and equine science
- Technology: information technology, database, game design, network security, server administration, architectural and engineering drafting and design, mechanical engineering, software and mobile application development
- Legal Studies: criminal justice, paralegal, legal administrative assistant, eDiscovery
If you would like more information about our Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, or if you need assistance in selecting a degree program, please call us at 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions.