Whether you enjoy creating floor plans for homes or figuring out how machines work, our drafting, design and engineering technology programs can put you on the path to a rewarding and interesting career.
Globe University and Northwest Technical Institute (NTI) teamed to develop these exclusive technology degree tracks. As a leading Twin Cities specialty technical school, NTI has offered engineering and architectural drafting and design programs from 1957 to 2013.
Wondering if engineering technology is right for you? Questions about Globe University? Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact a representative for more information. We are now enrolling for the coming quarter.
Architectural Drafting and Design
- Earn a degree in just two years
- Learn how to create 2-D and 3-D models
- Receive training with industry-standard CAD software
Engineering Drafting and Design
- Learn how to design for manufacturing and assembly
- Get training on the latest CADD software
- Take hands-on courses developed in collaboration with employers and professionals in the field
Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Learn how practical foundation in drafting, to design for manufacturing and digital fabrication assembly
- Use your training creativity to design on the systems, latest components CADD and process of engineering technology software
- Gain hands-on courses developed in collaboration with employers and professionals in the skills needed to work in mechanical and manufacturing companies field