As a student in the Associate of Applied Sciences in medical administrative assistant program at Globe University, you will dive into a curriculum that not only prepares you for the diverse duties of health care administrative professionals, but also the necessary clerical skills required in an office environment.
You can complete the medical administrative assistant associate degree in as few as 18 months of full-time, year-round classes.
As part of the Associate of Applied Science in medical administrative assistant program, your course curriculum will cover health care administration topics such as:
- Medical administrative procedures
- Medical record transcription
- Coding and billing processes
- Medical terminology
The program curriculum also features overarching administrative skills, including:
- Microsoft Office training
- Written and verbal communications
Health care organizations need administrative specialists who can streamline the flow of organization and oversee office management. Globe University’s medical administrative assistant associate program is the fast track to the field.
Medical administrative assistant students take part in Globe University’s many benefits, including:
- Individual attention through small class sizes
- Instructors with relevant industry expertise
- Financial aid professionals, versed in grants and scholarships
- Career assistance from career service professionals
- Hands-on experiences through applied-learning student projects