Our medical assistant Associate of Applied Science degree is a career-oriented program meant to prepare you for medical assistant positions in healthcare facilities. Instructors are comprised of healthcare professionals who have first-hand knowledge of the field.
In as few as two years, you can be prepared for an exciting and rewarding career and develop many marketable skills, such as:
- Professional communication
- Understanding of anatomy and physiology
- Interpersonal relations
- Patient care practices
Courses specific to the medical assistant program include:
- Medical Terminology
- CMA Review Seminar
- Coding and Billing
- Introduction to Administration
From administrative duties to clinical skills required by healthcare employers, Globe University’s program can help you prepare for your future career.
Medical assistant program highlights:
- Enjoy the flexibility of day, evening and online classes
- Learn from highly qualified medical assistant professionals
- Take courses developed with employer input
- Focus on hands-on, real-world experiences
- Demonstrate appropriate medical administrative procedures
- Perform and analyze clinical procedures such as vitals, laboratory testing and other diagnostic and medical procedures and effectively chart all pertinent patient data
- Work with our career specialists for career assistance
Have questions about the medical assistant program? Contact an admissions representative at 1-877-303-6060 or request information.