The Globe Education Network consortium of Schools consists of Globe University (GU), Minnesota School of Business (MSB), Broadview University (BVU), Institute of Production and Recording (IPR), Minnesota School of Cosmetology (MSC), and Broadview Entertainment Arts University (BEAU).
The Globe Education Network Human Resources team officially welcomes you to our family of schools! We are happy that you have chosen us to be a part of the next step in your career.
Please review the employee handbook and benefits information below. Reviewing the information ahead of time will help you make informed decisions about what is best for you and your family on your first day of employment.
If you have general questions, please contact by phone at 651.332.8015.
Please Read The Appropriate Handbook and Review The Benefits Summary
- Globe University and Minnesota School of Business Employee Handbook
- Broadview University and BEAU Employee Handbook
- Minnesota School of Cosmetology Employee Handbook
- Institute of Production and Recording
- 2017 Benefit Summary
- Default Investment Notice
Review the Globe Education Network Benefit Summary Information and Be Prepared To Complete on Your First Day
- High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Saving Account
The information provided above is intended to help you make informed decisions related to benefit options. Once you begin employment you will have access to additional information related to benefits.