An associate degree in criminal justice is a career-oriented program meant to prepare you for entry-level positions in a range of criminal justice positions, including corrections officers, private security, protective services and investigator positions.
In as few as two years with Globe University, you can be prepared for a variety of positions and develop many marketable skills such as:
- Professional communication
- Technical writing skills
- Mathematical reasoning
- Interpersonal relations
- Knowledge of psychology
Courses specific to criminal justice include:
- Legal Terminology
- Investigation: Processes and Procedures
- Applied Ethics
- Security: Private, Local, State and Federal Governments
You can earn an associate degree in criminal justice in as few as 18 months.
From basic knowledge of the legal system to specific skills required by employers, Globe University’s program can help you prepare for your future career.
In our associate of criminal justice program, you can:
- Enjoy the flexibility of day or evening classes
- Learn from qualified criminal justice professionals
- Take courses developed with employer input
- Focus on hands-on, real-world experiences
- Evaluate the quality of multiple viewpoints, arguments and evidence and distinguish between fact and opinion
- Exhibit social responsibility and examine the diverse cultures and value systems of our global community
- Work with our career specialists for career search assistance
A representative will be happy to help you weigh your options. Call toll-free: 1-877-303-6060, contact college admissions
or stop by any campus location
*Some states require training in addition to a criminal justice degree program for employment as a peace officer (deputy sheriff, police officer or state patrol officer). Our program cannot be used to fulfill Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training requirements. Please check your state’s Peace Officer and Standards Training (POST) board requirements to determine eligibility for this profession.