Jump-start an exciting career by earning a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.
This program will provide you with an understanding of law enforcement, judicial systems and correctional modalities, preparing you for both entry-level and advanced positions in corrections, private security, protective services and investigation.
Globe University's program also provides a foundation for supervision, management and leadership. General education requirements in the areas of communication, social science, natural science and humanities help to provide analytical and communication skills as well as a global perspective of diverse cultures.
With a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, you can develop many marketable skills such as:
- Professional communication
- Technical writing skills
- Mathematical reasoning
- Interpersonal relations
- Knowledge of psychology and abnormal psychology
Courses specific to criminal justice include:
- Organizational Behavior
- Investigation: Processes and Procedures
- Applied Ethics
- Security: Private, Local, State and Federal Governments
You can earn a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice in as few as 36 months.
From basic knowledge of the legal system to specific skills required by employers, Globe University’s program can help you prepare for your future career.
In our bachelor of criminal justice program, you can:
- Enjoy the flexibility of day, evening and online classes
- Learn from criminal justice professionals
- Take courses developed with employer input
- Focus on hands-on, real-world experiences
- Compare and contrast public and private security strategies
- Evaluate the quality of multiple viewpoints, arguments and evidence and distinguish between fact and opinion
- Exhibit social responsibility and examine the diverse cultures and value systems of our global community
- Work with our career specialists for career search assistance
A Globe University representative will be happy to help you weigh your options. Call toll-free: 1-877-303-6060, contact college admissions or stop by any campus location with questions.
*Some states require training in addition to a criminal justice degree program for employment as a peace officer (deputy sheriff, police officer or state patrol officer). Our program cannot be used to fulfill Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training requirements. Please check your state’s Peace Officer and Standards Training (POST) board requirements to determine eligibility for this profession.