Our associate degree in paralegal is a career-oriented program meant to prepare you for entry-level positions in many aspects of the legal environment under the supervision of an attorney.
Globe University's instructors are comprised of attorneys and paralegals who have practical work experience.
In as few as two years, you can be prepared for a variety of positions and develop many marketable skills such as:
- Professional communication
- Legal writing skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Drafting legal documents
Courses specific to paralegal include:
- Legal Research
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Family Law
From basic knowledge of the legal system to specific skills required by employers, Globe University’s program can help you prepare for your future career.
Paralegal associates degree highlights
- Enjoy the flexibility of day, evening and online classes
- Learn from paralegal professionals
- Take courses developed with employer input
- Focus on hands-on, real-world experiences
- Interpret and apply legal terminology, principles and procedures
- Prepare legal documents and forms
- Work with our career specialists for job-placement assistance
If you have any questions about our paralegal degrees, or in case you want to schedule a personal tour of a campus, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions.