Enrollment, employment, housing, transportation and life in the U.S.
Our international student services department operates from our Minneapolis, Minnesota, location. Each campus has staff on-site to help you with administrative and academic issues, including:
- Providing information about our degree programs, our university and life as an international student in the U.S.
- Helping you with the process of becoming an international student, beginning with the enrollment process
- Reviewing your supporting documents and issuing a provisional acceptance letter
- Issuing Form I-20 and related documents
- Following up and updating you throughout the visa application process
- Arranging temporary or permanent housing
- Arrange travel from the airport to Globe University or your housing
- Registering you as a student with immigration services
- Arranging immunizations
- Providing an orientation which will include choosing a bank, getting cell phone service and a tour of stores, restaurants, city services, transit services and other points of interest
- Assisting you in obtaining a social security number
Get settled in your American home
When you arrive in the United States, members of our international student services team will prove to be gracious hosts, helping you arrange housing and transportation, connect with fellow students, learn how to navigate your new surroundings and make the most of your time in our country.
When you begin classes, you will find your fellow students to be a diverse and stimulating group. Together with our faculty and staff members, you will be a part of a network that will enhance your personal and professional growth. Class sizes are small, usually less than 15 students. Your American classmates will represent a broad range of industries, and your international classmates may come from several continents.
If you would like more information about our services, please call 612-455-3000 and ask for Alex Thomas or Meera Wiest in International Admissions, or email email@example.com.