If you want to get the technical skills that will make you valuable to employers, check out Globe University’s information technology programs.
Technology is an increasingly vital part of our day-to-day lives, and the tech-savvy people who keep those systems up and running are in demand. Our hands-on classes can teach you how to design, implement and maintain these systems.
Why Information Technology?
- Organizations across the country are developing and expanding their IT departments
- Faculty with experience in the field give you the chance to get your hands dirty using technology
- Degrees help position you for careers in growing fields
- Get the technical skills employers are seeking
- Take courses that map directly to related certifications
Online IT Degree
One benefit of our program is the ability to take IT classes online. You can earn an IT degree online with flexibility that accommodates your schedule and lifestyle. Globe University’s IT training online features the same curriculum as our on-campus classes, our courses can be accessed at any time and we also offer technical support 24/7.
Our information technology degrees include:
Our classes also prepare students for IT certification exams.
Whether you are in the associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree program, we will prepare you to serve as a critical link between computer systems and users.
If you would like information on careers in information technology, our degree programs, or financial aid, please call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions. A representative will be happy to schedule an individual career-planning session.