If you want to gain the career skills needed in the information age, consider Globe University’s Bachelor of Science in information technology program.
With our practical, career-focused curriculum, you can learn the basics of hardware, operating systems, web and database technologies, networks, software development and security.
The highlights of our IT bachelor’s degree program include:
- Fundamental training provided in the associate degree program
- Earn a four-year IT degree in just 36 months of continuous, full-time study
- Classes offered online or on campus
- Earn credit for certifications
- Study basic business topics like Microsoft Office and professional communications
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on learning
- Ongoing career assistance
Our IT courses feature topics such as project management, database implementation, systems analysis and design, information security, ethics, operating systems and more.
Globe University’s IT classes help you develop the skills employers are looking for in the following areas:
- Operating systems
- Computer security
- Software and web fundamentals
Our program will help prepare you to work on the creation, protection and storage of information, along with its processing, transmission and retrieval. IT experts keep computer systems running, ensure reliable e-communication between companies, and maintain networks and databases.
Our bachelor’s degree program has two areas of focus:
We will be happy to provide more information about our information technology degrees, accreditation and job prospects for graduates. Call our school at 1-877-303-6060, or contact admissions and a representative will get back to you promptly.