College Loans and Grants
Our government recognizes the importance of higher education, providing many college grant and loan opportunities to help you pay for tuition and fees. Globe University’s representatives can help you find financial aid packages for which you qualify.
Find out more. Call 1-877-303-6060 and ask about a one-on-one meeting with one of our financial aid coordinators.
Educational grant programs award money that does not have to be paid back. For this reason, we encourage all students to pursue grant opportunities.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) – Grant amount is based on financial need
- Federal Pell Grant – Grant amount is based on financial need
Federal,state and private college loans
Government loan programs are typically long-term and low-interest—a wise choice for college students.
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loan – A long-term, low-interest loan based on need
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) – This low-interest loan program is for parents of dependent undergraduate students
- State Loan Opportunities – Financial aid representatives help students determine if they qualify for state-specific loan programs
- Alternative Loan Programs –Privately funded loans administered by local financial institutions
- Educational Opportunities Loan Program – For students who have been denied privately-funded loan opportunities
Other financial aid opportunities
Contact an admissions representative to learn more about the following financial aid opportunities:
- VA Benefits
- GI Bill Benefits
- American Indian College Fund
We can help you come up with an affordable payment plan that takes advantage of loan and grant opportunities for which you qualify. Contact us today at 1-877-303-6060 to learn more, or contact a representative.