College Scholarship Opportunities
Globe University believes that higher education should be accessible to those who want it. For this reason, we offer a number of opportunities to help students defray the costs of education. Your financial aid representative can help you determine the college scholarships for which you qualify.
Certain eligibility requirements apply for each scholarship program. Contact an admissions representative today or call 1-877-303-6060 to arrange a meeting with a financial aid representative.
High school scholarships and programs
- Director’s Academic Scholarship – Receive up to $5,000 depending on your CPAt (Career Profile Assessment test) score
- High School Advantage Program: Seniors – Take up to 4 college courses tuition-free during your senior year of high school
- High School Advantage Program: Juniors – Take up to 3 college courses tuition-free during your junior year of high school
- Forward Scholarship – Dual credit and reduced per credit rate of $299 for high school juniors and seniors enrolled in a degree program
- Unite for Success Scholarship – Receive $1,000 in recognition of volunteerism and/or community service (St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors)
- President’s Scholarship – Receive up to $5,000 for enrolling early
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship – Receive the difference between the current tuition charge per credit and $290
- Military Advantage Scholarship – Take 10% off the cost of tuition and books after all other military benefits have been applied
- Military Service Scholarship – Get up to $5,000 if you have are a severely injured veteran or are a family member of one who has been severely injured
- Purple Heart Scholarship – If you are a wounded service member or family member of one who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, you may receive an award covering remaining tuition and fees after all other benefits have been applied
- Matching Scholarship – Doubles the value of private scholarships granted by businesses, civic associations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year
- Business Alliance Scholarship – 10% of the cost of tuition (up to $5,000) for employees of Business Alliance partners
- Community Service Scholarship – $2,000 award given by each campus
- Cosmetology Business Scholarship – $2,000 for graduates of Minnesota School of Cosmetology
- Dream Act Scholarship – 50% of program costs for undocumented immigrant graduates of Minnesota, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin high schools
- Doctor of Business Administration Alumni Advantage Scholarship – Either one or two doctorate-level courses are tuition free for graduates of our MBA program with 3.5+ GPA
- Professional Certification Scholarship – Reimbursement for students taking certification examinations
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship – Reduced tuition rate of $300/quarter-hour credit for employed medical assistants interested in taking MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam
- Peace Officer Scholarship – Current or retired police officers enrolled in the bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for reduced tuition, 35% discount off textbooks—and prior learning credit for police academy training and work experience.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship – Adults age 62+ may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to 4 courses).
Learn more about college scholarships
Our financial aid representatives can help you determine eligibility requirements for each scholarship. Call 1-877-303-6060 to set up an appointment today, or send us a request for more information.