Career Services—Preparing You for Success
At Globe University, we know you’re not just seeking a degree. You’re pursuing career goals. Helping you achieve those goals is woven into everything we do. From the career-readiness objectives incorporated into our curriculum to our applied learning projects and ongoing employment assistance, we are dedicated to providing you the hands-on training and assistance you need to succeed.
Whether you are looking for your first professional job or to advance in your current career, our career services team is here to help you every step of the way.
Finding that Perfect Job
Searching for that perfect job can be an overwhelming process. But you don’t need to go it alone. From the time you walk in the door until long after you graduate, our career services team is here with networking opportunities, on-campus job fairs, help identifying and pursing job leads, and professional advice to help give you an advantage in the job market.
- Cover letters: Get advice on how to personalize your cover letter to best sell yourself and your skills.
- Resume writing: Learn how to make your resume stand out from the hundreds of others.
- References: Hand pick the people who will give you the most credibility with a potential employer.
- Interviews: Your first impression is the most important. Learn how to shine in an interview.
- Thank you letters: Thank you letters are often overlooked, but play a very important role in helping secure a job.
To start pursuing your career goals or to learn more how we can help, contact us for more information.