You need industry knowledge and skills to get hired in today’s job market. Globe University is partnering with local businesses to provide both simultaneously through its innovative, new Cooperative Training program. The program combines career-focused education and paid on-the-job training to provide a comprehensive education for you, and skilled workers for local businesses in need of qualified employees. The end result is a win-win for everyone.
Committed to your success
This dual-training approach is an efficient and effective way to get skilled, qualified employees into the jobs where they are most needed. Once you are accepted into the program, not only could you have the opportunity to earn while you learn, you would have the reassurance of knowing Globe University and your employer are committed to your success. The Cooperative Training program is a three-way partnership between Globe University, the business and you.
Here is how it works. As a student, you must:
- Apply to, and be hired by, by the partnering business
- Meet Globe University program qualifications
- Complete classes or program at Globe University that best align with the business’ needs
- Receive paid training from the partnering business
- Be eligible for a cooperative training scholarship
- Increase your credentials and qualifications for possible advancement
Our Cooperative Training Partnerships
The details of each Cooperative Training program vary depending on the needs of the partnering business and the industries they represent. Contact a campus today to learn more about our cooperative training opportunities.