Helping Adult Learners Find Success
At Globe University, we know life and other obligations can often stand in the way of your dreams, but we are here to remove some of those obstacles. Whether you are pursuing a new career or looking to advance in your current profession, we have a degree program and schedule to help you get there– all while balancing life’s other demands.
Some of the benefits you will experience as an adult learner include:
- Flexible full-time or part-time scheduling
- Convenient day, evening and online courses
- College credit for work experience or prior learning
- Faculty members with experience in their fields
- Curricula that emphasize hands-on career training
- Financial aid opportunities for those who qualify
Support When and Where You Need It
We know balancing school with work and home life can be overwhelming at times. You will find support when and where you need it most at Globe University. Our admissions representatives will walk you through the entire process, making sure you find the schedule and classes that best fit your goals and lifestyle, as well as any financial aid opportunities you may qualify for. We can provide tutoring. We continue to offer support long after you graduate, with ongoing career assistance.