Our experienced team will work through all the details from enrollment to employment opportunities in order to ensure that you have the best possible US experience while studying at Globe University.
Our downtown Minneapolis campus admissions team members strive to ensure your enrollment is as efficient as possible. Our specialized team is dedicated to meeting the specific needs of our international students including:
- Providing information about Globe University’s graduate and undergraduate degree programs, our campus, and student life
- Reviewing your supporting documents
- Issuing an acceptance upon approval
- Issuing Form I-20 and related documents
- Helping you through the F-1 visa application process
- Registration with immigration services
- Arranging immunizations
- Helping you get settled in the Twin Cities
- Assisting you in obtaining a US Social Security number
What you can expect in the classroom
Class sizes are small and are a blend of international and local business and management students from a range of industries including IT, Accounting, Marketing, and Health Care and Technology Management. Our instructors have practical experience working in their field(s) and in our project-based, applied learning strategies. You will find that your colleagues and instructors provide you with great professional and personal networking opportunities.
For more information, call our admissions team at 612-455-3000 or send them an email at email@example.com.