Where Student Services is More than a Department
We are dedicated to making sure you have the best student experience possible. That’s why you will find a whole team waiting to support you at every point along the way. Our student services department is committed to helping remove any obstacles that may be standing between you and your college degree.
Support at Every Point
Below are some examples of student services we routinely provide. We care about you and your future. We will help you start in the right place, know where you are going and make steady progress toward your goals. If you need something we haven’t listed below, be sure to ask.
- Guidance to help you select the right career program
- Housing, transportation and child care information resources
- Career search assistance
- Personalized advisement for registration each quarter
- Assistance applying for credit for work experience
- Applying for financial aid
- Support for students with diagnosed disabilities
- Tutoring from peers or faculty
- Getting involved in student life
- Technical support for online classes
Our Commitment to Your Success
Specific student services such as those above are only part of the story. At Globe University, you will always be a name, never a number. Every member of our faculty and staff is committed to your success. At Globe University, you will find "we care" is more than a motto.
To learn more about the services we provide or inquire about one listed about call 1-877-303-6060 or contact an admissions representative through this site.